Umm, Tim… Why are you so much taller than Cassie when she was clearly taller than you earlier in the episode (or at least at level height with each other)?
But not seriously folks, the inconsistency bothers me.
Also because I have always thought of the Wonder Women as these fierce powerful warriors and completely loved the fact that they were much more muscled than the average super-heroine as well as the fact that they often towered over other male heroes. They’re not the typical femme fatale character that so often appears in this type of media (not that there’s anything wrong with that) and they don’t have to be. They’re noble warriors and soldiers in their own right.
I have also always thought of Tim as the runt of the Bat-family. Even Damian would have eventually outgrown
if he lived that long *sobbing*. Tim isn’t supposed to be all that impressive physically, because what he lacks in physical prowess he makes up for with his hacking and detective skills (This is also my problem with DCnU Tim, I mean super athlete? What is that?). Brainy is sexy! And I’m also really tired of seeing these overly muscled, macho man types (it’s gross sometimes and no one actually looks like that!)
This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this either.
(No Dick stop! You’re not supposed to be tall, you’re an acrobat. Also Kori is one of the most physically imposing women in the DCU! Why is she shrinking?)
Why is it that women in DC can’t be taller than their partners? There is nothing wrong with showing a strong powerful woman in a relationship. No one has to be the weaker sex. And it wouldn’t be emasculating to the male who theoretically should be used to being around these powerful ladies anyway! If anything it would be really humbling and show that comic book ladies are on equal grounds with their male counter-parts.
And coming back to Cassie, why is it that whenever Cassie gets a boyfriend she looses her personality?
I would have thought that this girl would relish making shy, awkward Timmy squirm instead being to shy herself to do anything about it (She has ovaries of steel!).
The whole Wonderbird thing just blind-sided me. I have no qualms with the pairing (this isn’t the comic books after all, though I prefer TimSteph). But I would have actually liked to see some meaningful interaction before-hand (And I know neither of them got much screen time but if they’re relationship was such an important part of the finale why didn’t we see them in the spotlight more?). It just came out of nowhere and seeing them together with Tim towering over Cassie (or anyone) just seems wrong.
- thewitchofdimensions reblogged this from teater-totter
- cherryku likes this
- legendarysuperhero likes this
- di-di-digitalbutterfly likes this
- wonder-woman-club reblogged this from teater-totter
- luvu2golka likes this
- hajikelist likes this
- dylanky likes this
- dianawonderwoman reblogged this from teater-totter
- andywear reblogged this from brucethegirl
- lolakins likes this
- brucethegirl reblogged this from babynarwhalshineyeyes
- anlaced reblogged this from teater-totter
- tim-drakes-cat likes this
- loverlyspring likes this
- chewableninja reblogged this from superpoweredrunaways
- finalcrisis likes this
- toasted-bunss reblogged this from teater-totter
- mostlikelytobeamagicalgirl reblogged this from amazingmichelleman
- mostlikelytobeamagicalgirl likes this
- amazingmichelleman reblogged this from superpoweredrunaways
- spookyhuman016 likes this
- vattallini reblogged this from teater-totter
- wallofrose likes this
- my-little-pretties likes this
- facetialicious likes this
- adorkablewonder reblogged this from teater-totter
- silverstarsandlassos likes this
- gothamsnexttoprobin reblogged this from teater-totter
- penguincoco reblogged this from teater-totter and added:
- unknownparagon likes this
- nemematrix likes this
- sailorsola likes this
- flightfoot reblogged this from superpoweredrunaways
- huziurusi likes this
- moronicburger likes this
- shyfoxwolf likes this
- zumaon likes this
- stingrayray likes this
- mslewhite likes this
- slytheringranger reblogged this from teater-totter
- horade reblogged this from teater-totter
- piano-complete reblogged this from teater-totter and added:
- piano-complete likes this
- nightwingprotege reblogged this from superpoweredrunaways
- superpoweredrunaways reblogged this from teater-totter
- teater-totter posted this